Friday 6 February 2015

Wishing Happy Valentines Day With Love Poems to Her/Him Boyfriend/Girlfriend

Wishing Happy Valentines Day With Love Poems to Her/Him Boyfriend/Girlfriend

VALENTIN EVERY DAY
is our day
even if we say sweetie
between us is
the feast of love every day
happy valentines

- Valentine greeting cards for her -




GREAT WOMAN
is the perfect day
to send my love
to a wonderful woman
I wish in your heart
of beautiful dreams of happiness
that I’d like to do ♥ ♥Happy Valentines Day♥ ♥

- Love sms valentine for women -
MESSAGE OF LOVE
this message of love
my dear wife
would bring you
a supply of happiness
that will last all year
good valentine ♥ ♥Happy Valentines Day♥ ♥

- Small wish for valentine wife -
GENTLE WORDS
words of tenderness
that come from my heart
to kiss you with
my eternal love
happy Valentine

- Love messages for girlfriend valentine – ♥ ♥Happy Valentines Day♥ ♥
PASSIONNEMENT
I love you sweetie
passionately
in return I get
your sweet magic
you’re the destination
of my heart ♥ ♥Happy Valentines Day♥ ♥

- Valentine poems for women -
DAY OF LOVE
on this special day
for lovers
this is the perfect opportunity
to shout my love
I will never stop
loving you ♥ ♥Happy Valentines Day♥ ♥

- Word of love for her valentine -
HAPPY VALENTINE
asssez I do not share
my dreams and hopes
and yet you’re part
I do not say often enough to you
that I love you tenderly
good valentine ♥ ♥Happy Valentines Day♥ ♥

- Greeting valentine for femmei -
FREEDOM
your heart keep me prisoner
I will not be delivered
because you love me that
is worth more than my freedom ♥ ♥Happy Valentines Day♥ ♥
- Love valentine greeting cards -
MY LOVE

if you were a tear
in the corner of my eye
I dare not cry
for fear of losing you
I love you so much
my love ♥ ♥Happy Valentines Day♥ ♥

- Love sms valentine -
I LOVE YOU
I love you for many things
for your beautiful smile
that touches me
in your gentle hand
on my shoulder
I just love you
because you’re you ♥ ♥Happy Valentines Day♥ ♥

- Little love valentine wish -
LOVE
I love you as
only you can love make you
feel like you give me to say
I love you like
I never loved ♥ ♥Happy Valentines Day♥ ♥

- Love message valentine -
YOU ARE …
happy valentine
you’re talented, charming,
exciting, witty
and fun simply amazing ♥ ♥Happy Valentines Day♥ ♥

- Romantic poem valentine -
LOVE ALWAYS
the elusive love
the inexplicable love
love that dream
love always love
good valentine! ♥ ♥Happy Valentines Day♥ ♥

- Little word of love valentine -
MA CHERIE
happy valentine sweetheart
great tenderness and joy
on this day when my heart
only search your happiness
I love you my love ♥ ♥Happy Valentines Day♥ ♥
Source: occupychi