Friday 6 February 2015

Hilarious Valentine’s Day Quotations,Messages For Him/Her



Hilarious Valentine’s Day Quotations,Messages For Him/Her

Even though it has become a bit of a fad to hate Valentines Day in recent years, it is still a widely celebrated holiday. Even though love should be shown every day of the year, Valentine’s Day marks as a day to celebrate your love together in a meaningful way. Of course, we don’t all need a special holiday to mark the event, but it can be just as romantic as an anniversary.



Use one of these famous Valentine’s Day love quotes to express your love with a bunch of red roses. These romantic quotations will never fail to impress your Valentine and will make him/ her realize how much you love Him/ her. Some of these love quotes are funny, others are romantic and yet others are thought provoking and will surely make your beloved feel special and cared for. So read to know more about what famous people had to say about the beautiful feeling called love!


best valentine quotes wishes for boyfriend

Best Valentine’s Day Quotes to wish your Lover or she/he/her/him Boy Friend/Girl Friend

“Each moment of a happy lover’s hour is worth an age of dull and common life.” -Aphra Behn  ♥ ♥ Happy valentines day ♥ ♥

“Love is not love that alters when it alteration finds.” -Shakespeare    ♥ ♥ Happy valentines day ♥ ♥

” I seem to have loved you in numberless forms, numberless times,
in life after life, in age after age forever.” …Rabindranath Tagore   ♥ ♥ Happy valentines day ♥ ♥

“You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” -Dr. Seuss   ♥ ♥ Happy valentines day ♥ ♥

“True love is like ghosts, which everybody talks about and few have seen.” -La Rochefoucauld   ♥ ♥ Happy valentines day ♥ ♥

“The only thing we never get enough of is love; and the only thing we never give enough of is love.”…Henry Miller   ♥ ♥ Happy valentines day ♥ ♥

“Oh, if it be to choose and call thee mine, love, thou art every day my Valentine! ”  ~Thomas Hood   ♥ ♥ Happy valentines day ♥ ♥

“Love is the condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.”   -Robert Heinlein   ♥ ♥ Happy valentines day ♥ ♥

“I never knew how to worship until I knew how to love.”  -Henry Ward Beecher   ♥ ♥ Happy valentines day ♥ ♥

“Have a heart that never hardens, and a temper that never tires, and a touch that never hurts.” …Charles Dickens   ♥ ♥ Happy valentines day ♥ ♥

“Love is the thing that enables a woman to sing while she mops up the floor after her husband has walked across it in his barn boots.”   ♥ ♥ Happy valentines day ♥ ♥

“The art of love… is largely the art of persistence.”  -Albert Ellis   ♥ ♥ Happy valentines day ♥ ♥

“True love is like ghosts, which everybody talks about and few have seen.” -La Rochefoucauld   ♥ ♥ Happy valentines day ♥ ♥

“Love is an ideal thing,  marriage a real thing;  a confusion of the
real with the ideal never goes unpunished” ….Goethe   ♥ ♥ Happy valentines day ♥ ♥

‘True love comes quietly, without banners or flashing lights. If you hear bells, get your ears checked”    ♥ ♥ Happy valentines day Quotations♥ ♥

“When love is not madness, it is not love.” **Happy Valentines Day**  ~Pedro Calderon de la Barca

“For you see, each day I love you more, today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow.” -Rosemonde Gerard   ♥ ♥ Happy valentines day ♥ ♥

“To love another person is to see the face of God.” -Les Miserables   ♥ ♥ Happy valentines day ♥ ♥

“If you have it [love], you don’t need to have anything else.
If you don’t have it, it doesn’t matter much what else you have.” …Sir James M. Barrie   ♥ ♥ Happy valentines day ♥ ♥

“Love wouldn’t be blind if the Braille weren’t so damned much fun.”   ♥ ♥ Happy valentines day ♥ ♥

“Loving is not just looking at each other, it’s looking in the same direction.”  ~Antoine de Saint-   ♥ ♥ Happy valentines day Sayings♥ ♥Exupéry, Wind, Sand, and Stars, 1939

“For you see, each day I love you more, today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow.” -Rosemonde Gerard   ♥ ♥ Happy valentines day Greetings♥ ♥

“Love is but the discovery of ourselves in others, and the delight in the recognition.”  -Alexander Smith   ♥ ♥ Happy valentines day Messages♥ ♥

“If you have it [love], you don’t need to have anything else.
If you don’t have it, it doesn’t matter much what else you have.”…Sir James M. Barrie   ♥ ♥ Happy valentines day ♥ ♥

“Falling in love is so hard on the knees.”   ♥ ♥ Happy valentines day Quotes♥ ♥

“Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love.” ~Albert Einstein   ♥ ♥ Happy valentines day ♥ ♥

Still Some More Happy Valentines Day Quotes

A Valentine To My Love
What the eyes can watch, listen and ears, is nothing compared to what the heart can experience. (Jeanne D’Arc Plessy)

Even if I do not tell you every day “I love you” in these words, I always try nevertheless to express yourself in my own way. By trust and understanding, a caress or a soft gesture, a smile that, in its way, can say everything with a look, a kiss, a silence that can translate what I think … Because the Love has many faces and a preferred language as our two hearts are always going to share.
♥ ♥Happy Valentine’s Day! Quotes♥ ♥
*******************************************************************
A Nice Day To My Darling
“Since I’ve known you my heart never ceases to be amazed.”

I love you … for your smile that comforts me, for your hand on my shoulder, for your attentions so touching, for your presence so comforting.
I love you because you’re you, simply.
♥ ♥Happy Valentine’s Day!♥ ♥

*******************************************************************

For Valentine’s Day
This valentine is holder of all the wishes of happiness Who can easily overflow This splendid Since day is to animate From joy, laughter and merriment all the more joyful hearts who want to feel happy.

For Valentine’s Day, do not put yourself bad ideas in mind …
I have plenty for two!
♥ ♥Happy Valentine’s Day!♥ ♥

*******************************************************************

To my better half who is talented, charming, exciting, witty, fun and simply amazing …
Saprée a chance that I had some influence on you!
♥ ♥Happy Valentine!♥ ♥

*******************************************************************

A wish for her Valentine
“The man is nothing without his dreams.”
My dreams would be nothing without you.

When I hear or say the word “love”, I think naturally to you, my dear. You bring forth in my mind a bunch of compliments which now should unleash.

You’re the most exquisite woman I know. The one I constantly discover the attractions, which puts me joy to the heart as to direction by the only magic of his presence. One that accepts me as I am, with my little faults, and managed to understand me in hints. The one who shares my hopes and plans for the immediate and long term, while bringing me to the need on the mainland.

You are the essential foundation of my most beautiful dreams and most exciting at the same time you represent the promise of their accomplishment.
♥ ♥Happy Valentine’s Day, my love!♥ ♥

*******************************************************************

A wish Valentine’s Day to my wife
Garden roses or pink fine paper, flowers arising from land or from the thought, the colors of shadow or light, any gain in importance in this day of Valentine’s Day.

White roses and sunny yellow recall the splendor of love that is awakening and we treated ourselves to sharing by joining in for the wedding.

Purple or scarlet roses evoke the passion that was sealed and parlayed our union; purple roses reflect our moments of tenderness, abandonment soft and comforting hugs.

And even though I am not an expert in these things, everything leads me to believe that the pink roses, whose color gave the name to the flower symbolize the very idea of ​​happiness.
♥ ♥Happy Valentine’s Day! Quotations♥ ♥



*******************************************************************

For Valentine’s Day my dear wife
“There is no need to have something to be forgiven to offer a rose.”
And as the best husband is never enough warning …

This circumstance tender thought manages to redeem the small negligence to your place I could have made myself guilty without my knowledge, lately.

It should not be that you take one day to indifference on my part which could be as fatigue or occasional forgetfulness due to the many hassles of life.

I therefore take this celebration of Valentine’s Day to renew all the beautiful affection oaths on which our happiness in unison …♥ ♥Happy Valentine’s Day!♥ ♥

*******************************************************************

“You ransformé my life in a beautiful love story.”
Life gave me the chance to meet you. The time allowed me to know you better. My sweet love, my fair mistress, like your presence is precious to me!

On this day when the hearts deliver the most intense emotions, I express to you passionately love that warms every moment of my life and ensures as a torch on our happiness!
♥ ♥Happy Valentine’s Day!♥ ♥

*******************************************************************

HAPPY VALENTINE
Follow gaze her every move, live and take part in its finest moments …

What a tremendous privilege to share that joy of living intensely that love can give!♥ ♥Happy Valentine’s Day! Quotes♥ ♥

*******************************************************************

For Valentine’s Day
The feast of love, I can tell you that I always hear the words “I love you” resonate in my heart. My love is true and deep. I don`t wish THAT ANY, that`s share this feeling, the most beautiful of all, with you whom I love.
♥ ♥Happy Valentine’s Day!♥ ♥

*******************************************************************

To my husband
Here’s a little valentine filled with love … When you shall have read, closes your eyes and not moving …

You’ll have a big nose surplus!
♥ ♥Happy Valentine’s Day!♥ ♥

*******************************************************************

I love you …
I love you as only you know how you like … The way you look at me, your desire to understand me, your tender ways to touch me, the pleasure you give me as before no one had, this agreement perfect as we know it … Yes, makes me want to say and you say it again: I love you like I never loved.
♥ ♥Happy Valentine’s Day! ♥ ♥

*******************************************************************

A poem by Valentine for the one that I love
“Since we are intimately connected, there is a bunch of smiles in my thoughts, a rainbow sky for rainy days, an all-star extravaganza for the night.”

Valentine’s Day is the perfect opportunity to open his heart to the beloved person to make him the well-deserved tributes that fails to express in normal times.

You are to me an extraordinary companion whom I have every right to be proud. You know being so attractive while maintaining that candor makes you wonder you things sometimes simple, sometimes terribly complicated … like my personality.

I am grateful to you for making me a man exceptionally pampered and at your touch, is becoming increasingly quality. I thank you for the hope that you offer me to go on to make happy a woman whom I love more than anything in the world:
You!
♥ ♥Happy Valentine’s Day Quotations♥ ♥

Soruce: occupychi