Thursday 5 February 2015

VALENTINE’S DAY LOVE QUOTES

It’s a tradition for couples to go out on Valentine’s Day for a romantic candlelight dinner for two. There’s an exchange of shiny boxes, which contain little tokens of affection. Sometimes, the occasion is quite serious. A diamond engagement ring appears. Other times, the mood is playful, and candy, cufflinks or an album of heartfelt songs are unwrapped. Finding the right message for your boyfriend on Valentine’s Day can be hard to do. You’re going out together on that night. What shall you put in the card? He’s away, and you want him to think of you. How can you say it so he’ll truly know you care? Choose from our list of Valentine’s Day Quotes for Him, and he will know your heart:


  • Love surrounds us like light. We are warmed by the charm of our devotion.
  • Happy Valentine’s Day, my dearest. I so look forward to seeing you tonight.
  • Love protects us. May we always be feel like this, now and forever.
  • Chocolate can’t compete with the sweetness of loving you.
  • There is no day like today for telling you how I feel. I’m crazy for you!
  • How are you doing today, my friend? I hope all goes well. Know that you are cherished.
  • Money is no match for the richness you bring to my life.
  • I want you to know I adore you and think you’re as awesome as the stars and planets. Happy Valentine’s Day!
  • Sweeter and sweeter, our time together grows. There is nothing as precious to me as your company.
  • Take good care of yourself while you are away from me. You mean everything to me. I think of you always.



  • I want you to know that you are the one. Be my one and only, valentine.
  • I love you truly. I can’t wait to see you tonight. I am saving all my sweet thoughts and dreams for you.
  • Love Quotes for Him
  • Baby, be mine. I want you all the time. I hope you want me, too.
  • True soul mates are together forever. I am ready to stay beside you, my true friend and partner.

  • I want you to know that you are the one. Be my one and only, valentine.
  • I love you truly. I can’t wait to see you tonight. I am saving all my sweet thoughts and dreams for you.
  • Love Quotes for Him
  • Baby, be mine. I want you all the time. I hope you want me, too.
  • True soul mates are together forever. I am ready to stay beside you, my true friend and partner.


  • Read more wishes and quotes: http://www.wishesquotes.com/love/100-valentines-day-quotes-for-him#ixzz3QrraHDyZ