Friday 6 February 2015

Sweet Valentines Day Messages,And Greetings To wish Her/Him Boyfriend/Girlfriend



Sweet Valentines Day Messages,And Greetings To wish Her/Him Boyfriend/Girlfriend

Valentines day Cute Messages: Sweet words for Valentine’s Day If you are looking for ideas to write him a nice love letter on the occasion of Valentine’s Day, so come and get inspiration by browsing our sample letters. Romance, passion, tenderness, humor: there is something for everyone, all the couples! There is even a small text to throw a invitation to a romantic dinner. Enough to melt her heart!

Valentines Day Messages

1.Love is too weak a word for what I feel for you. One life is too small a time to express how madly I am in love with you. ♥ ♥ Happy valentines day ♥ ♥

2.Curved high on a mountain, covered deep in dew, I saw these words… I LOVE YOU! ♥ ♥ Happy valentines day ♥ ♥


3.Even though Valentine’s day costs a lot more with a girlfriend, you are the one girl in this world who is totally worth it. ♥ ♥ Happy valentines day ♥ ♥



4.“I hope for Valentine people write letters by hand , even ungrammatical , with erasures , markers reds and burnt edges with a lighter , not insignificant messages that light up on the screen of a mobile whatsoever. ♥ ♥ Happy valentines day ♥ ♥

5.As a friend, you have always watched my back and been the pillar of support to lean on. You’ve shared my happy and sad times without complaining. You are a true friend with benefits! Happy Valentine’s Day. ♥ ♥ Happy valentines day ♥ ♥

6.It doesn’t matter if you are thousands of miles away from your lover. Distance can never be the reason for not sending a love message to your partner. ♥ ♥ Happy valentines day ♥ ♥

7.Somewhere, someone dreams of your smile and finds your presence in life so worthwhile. So when you are lonely, remember it’s true that someone somewhere is thinking of you ♥ ♥ Happy valentines day ♥ ♥

8.My love for you is proved by the romance and care we both share. You are my someone special and I wish I never lose you ♥ ♥ Happy valentines day ♥ ♥

9.I feel like a child – appy and smiling, but not so good when left alone. You’re to blame for my condition! Now fix it. Meet me soon ♥ ♥ Happy valentines day ♥ ♥

10.You fill my life with a sense of warmth and bliss, and I cannot imagine a day without looking into your eyes, holding your hand, or kissing your lips. Happy Valentine’s Day to the center of my universe. ♥ ♥ Happy valentines day ♥ ♥

11.I prayed for God to send me someone truly amazing. He heard my prayer, and I am so thankful that He chose to send you. Happy Valentine’s Day – you are truly heaven sent. ♥ ♥ Happy valentines day ♥ ♥

12.Today we celebrate Valentine’s Day, a day full of romanticism and love. With you, however, it’s Valentine’s Day every day! I love you! Happy Valentine’s Day baby!

13.My love for you gives me joy and pure happiness and I never thought I could ever be so lucky. Happy Valentine’s Day baby!

14.The day we met, I looked into your eyes and I immediately knew that you were going to be my sweet Valentine for life! Happy Valentine’s Day my love!
Soruce: occupychi