Thursday 5 February 2015

VALENTINE’S DAY LOVE QUOTES

A life without
  ♥  is like a year without summer. –  Swedish Proverb
A true lover always feels in debt to the one he  
♥. – By Ralph W. Sockman
Anyone can catch your eye, but it takes someone special to catch your heart. – By Unknown Author
Baby, every time I look at you it’s like the first time, I get butterflies, feel like I’m on cloud 9 and know it’s true love! I  
♥  you with all my heart and all my mind.
Funny Valentine’s Day Love Quotes
By holding onto the past, you’re damaging your future. Happy Valentine’s Day.
Drop everything now, Meet me in the pouring rain, kiss me on the sidewalk. Take away the pain, cause I see, sparks fly whenever you smile.
Each moment of a happy lover’s hour is worth an age of dull and common life. – By Aphra Behn
Valentine’s Day Love Greetings
Every day that goes by it seems like I discover something new about you to love, it’s incredible to me how one person can make such a difference in my life.
Every time you hold my hand. I find another reason to fall in love with you. Love you always.  Happy Valentine’s Day.
Everyone makes mistakes and then you learn from them. If you ever happen to make the same mistake twice, the second time it isn’t a mistake.. It’s a choice.
Top 100 Valentine’s Day Love Messages
For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul. – By Judy Garland
For you see, each day I
 ♥ you  more, today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow. – By Rosemonde Gerard
Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love. – By Albert Einstein
Has been down this road before and it was painful, so why I am I taking this road again?
How come we want what we can’t have, yet the ones that have it don’t appreciate what they’ve got..? Happy Valentine’s Day.
I hate that I can’t stay mad at you, and that I
 ♥ you  too much to care that I was mad at you for even a second…
I have gained what she has lost. I love him deeply when she could not. I have mended the heart she has broken and now he is a better man. Happily ever after! Happy Valentine’s Day.
Valentine’s Day Love Sayings
I have no regrets for what I have done in the past. I’m scared of the things I’m about to do, but I know I won’t regret them.
I have the best boyfriend in the world. Wish you a Happy Valentine’s Day.
I know that you are in a better place, but why did you have to leave me so soon? I really wish you could help me through it all. It maybe selfish but I miss you.
Valentine’s Day Wishes
I might not be the prettiest looking girl but I promise you that I could love you more than anyone ever could.
I think about you all the time, it’s like smoking, it’s addicting. I
 ♥ you .
I want you to be that guy that when I come running with tears rolling down my cheeks you look me in the eyes and say, yes I
 ♥ you  the most.
I wish you could see yourself through my eyes and see and feel the way i do about you!
I’m a little weird, life’s a little weird and when we find someone who’s weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up in mutual weirdness and call it love.
If I could be anything in the world I would want to be a teardrop because I would be born in your eyes, live on your cheeks, and die on your lips. – By Unknown Author
If I had to choose between loving you and breathing, I would use my last breath to say ‘I
 ♥ you .’! i love  you baby forever and always.
Just caught myself thinking how great it’d be if  you were mine for the rest of your life. Happy Valentine’s Day.
Life’s greatest happiness is to be convinced we are loved. – By Victor Hugo
Love is a promise, love is a souvenir, once given never forgotten, never let it disappear. – By John Lennon
Love is a smoke made with the fume of sighs. – By William Shakespeare
Love is a symbol of eternity. It wipes out all sense of time, destroying all memory of a beginning and all fear of an end. – By Unknown Author
Love is just a word until someone comes along and gives it meaning. – By Unknown Author
Love is something eternal; the aspect may change, but not the essence. – By Vincent van Gogh
Love is the condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own. – By Robert Heinlein
Love is the only gold. – By Lord Alfred Tennyson



Read more wishes and quotes: http://www.wishesquotes.com/love/100-valentines-day-quotes-for-him#ixzz3QrvzhHn1